Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"Can I have it?"

It's funny when people get mad when they don't get what they want from you... but you don't even owe them a damn thang!

CASE 1:
Yesterday at the mall, this Andre the Giant's little brother lookin chump was lingering around me while I was shopping and I brushed it off thinking he was waiting around for his girlfriend because what idiot hangs around Papaya to hit on girls? Obviously this one. He paces around a bit more before he decides to come up to me and ask "excuse me, maam, can I have your phone number please?" Rejected with no hesitation. "Why not? You got a boyfriend?" "No, I just don't give my number out." (Lies.) He walks away. "Your loss," as he turns back to give me this look like I really was missing out. Ha. Loser. Ok first of all, homeboy, you are not even cute. Second, how are you gonna come at me out of nowhere, asking for my number when we made no conversation to possibly compensate for your physical inadequacies? It was just amusing that he left the store still thinking he was a G. And I spotted a Harry Potter lookin wingman by the entrance. Icing on the cake. Killed me.

CASE 2:
Leaving the mall, there was boy hanging around the vending machines with a piece of paper, looking like he was trying to solicit something. He stops me while I'm on the phone with mother dearest. "Excuse me, miss. Sorry to interrupt you, but would you be willing to donate some money for basketball uniforms?" as he glares at my shopping bag. "Aww I'm sorry! I don't have any money on me! I would if I did, though." His face turns sour, and in an accusatory tone as I'm walking away he mutters "whateva" like I was lying to him or something. I mean... I really did have an empty wallet on me!

People are so silly sometimes.

No comments: